Saturday, March 21, 2009

Short and sweet.

Hello, as I sat in my truck waiting for the mechanics to change the oil, I wondered why the guilt trip attitude...
"Sir, it's been a while since you've had your truck maintenanced" or "You need better wiper blades" .... I know this! Is there some reason that you must be so redundant with everything that flies from your greasy face?? Sounds a little bitter. That's because of how much they charge... - What? Why don't I change my own oil? - "Hi, I'm David." "Have we met?"
Moving on, Everybody be having babies lately. Sister in law, Best friend, guy that used to be in quartet with me, Cousin, Friends we used to go to church with..... - all due within about 8 months of each other. Was last year THAT good of a year? Oh well. Congrats to all. I'm sure you'll make wonderful parents.

Stay tuned for a blog on prayers.....

Dave

No comments: