Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"The Talk"

Well, it happened.
I finally had "the talk" with my son.
The questions of a ten year old will seldom disappoint in the "outrageous" category!
This was no different.

There I was conjuring up metaphors and juvenile comparisons that would be both informative, educating, and (gulp) memorable.

Determined to do this right I decided not to hold back and to leave no subject out of bounds.

I even went as far as to say that he shouldn't be surprised by the use of COSTUMES!
He was a little bit curious about "tag-teaming", but if I was going to be 100% truthful, I had to mention it.

He asked if it was normal if they take shirts off first. I simply put that it just depends on the situation.

He was a little doubtful at first, but I finally convinced him........that..........wrestling was, indeed, fake!

:)

No comments: