Monday, June 29, 2009

PM What??

Greetings readers!

I really should stop watching tv. I saw a commercial that advertised about P.M.D.D. which is LIKE P.M.S. - ....I'm sorry, huh?!? Now there's ANOTHER one to look out for!
It's not safe to walk out of the house anymore! That's probably the reason for all the celebrities leaving this world. (may they rest in peace)
Fortunately, none of the ladies I know ever come across in a negative manner thereby eluding me to assume that they are on...it..?..that?...

Am I getting THAT old? I walked in a convenient store the other day (probably to get the wife an ICEE....'cause I do that.... ALL the time!) - and the cashier and I had a friendly little chat. I told her that I hadn't seen something since I was in high school. She said "a long time huh?" -
uh...YOU'RE LIKE 50! With smoke freckles and rubber skin! I didn't respond with what little nugget 'cause I'm not mean like that...instead, I write negative things about people! It gets me through the week! :)
I'm only 30. That's only 15 two times....of course it's half of 60...but you only as old as you....dress?...rap?...can't be feel, because medication is not always available!

Oh well, have a wonderful work week old timers! And don't assume that people in bad moods have any sort of syndrome! ('Cause they hate it when you say that!)

Later, Dave

No comments: