Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Learning to Learn

It just occured to me.....you may not know. And, since this is a teaching blog, I feel as if it's my duty (giggle, "duty") - to tell you.




"Tell us what?" - you asked non-audibly.




Tell you what's right according to different life situations. (Right...according to my miniscule opionion never meant to take seriously, unless otherwise specified.)

Let's get started!




If you're a visitor to my work and you need me to fax something long distance, you need a clearance code. I will be more than happy to fax it for you. However, I don't want you knowing whay my code is. (Here's the teaching part) - after I take the paperwork from you and you follow me to the fax machine.....DON'T LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER. And don't stand directly beside me and say "Oh, is that the code?" - I've crippled people for less than that!! - So stand atleast 10 feet away with your eyes covered while reciting the pledge of allegiance KEEPING "One nation under GOD"!


Isn't learning fun!? :)

ALSO, if you work here (not as a full-time employee) and you are in between cases - don't talk so loud about your personal little life experiences. I get it, you like working out. Or, you know everything there is to know about everything! I am working and the noise of your voice makes me bleed internally! You are annoying, and you are an expert in every single scenario that gets thrown your way!


So please be quiet, and find something constructive to do.


No comments: