Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bring me your tired, your needy, your complaints?


Howdy in the face!

You know anyone that is negative, dramatic, or in a bad mood ALL the time? And you think "I wish they would be in a good mood for a change." - Then, the day they are.....you realize that they are the most ANNOYING person ever??
I have the privilige of be co-employed with such a person.
He's usually very determined to let things upset her. *(yeah, i switched up the sex to throw you off!) - Now, I wish they'd go back to being ticked off and quieter!!

This is the time of year that we save money on gas. It's too cold to stay outside and pump for more than half a tank! I trust your Christmas. I had a trampoline - It flew away. We're getting another. A HEAVIER one!
Have you re-gifted? I think I got something that someone else didn't want and may be "three-gifting" soon!

You know what I like? Ii like....when people come up to me and complain or question things that I have ABSOLUTELY no control over! LOVE that! - So, in turn, I'm-a-gonna start sending them random mail from made up names complaining about problems in far away places.

EXAMPLE: ('cause ya know I got 'em)
"To whom it may or may not concern" "It's come to my attention based on an episode of Dateline that there are starving people in Africa." "Please do something about this." "Do you like it that kids are starving?" "I can't believe you let it get to this point."

OR -
"The girls that work at the local Sonic are rude" "Please go to each one, order, then criticize them on their tone and educate them on how to deal with customers" "Start with the one in Washington State"


Ahh...that's better! :)

Well, off I go to put $2.00 of gas in at a time!

Dave

2 comments:

Dave-O said...

"WTF" stands for Wednesday, Thursday,, Friday!

Unknown said...

hahaha... OMG... we must work with the same people! Love it :)