Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happily Clever After


Suppness!!

Ever say something out loud, then hear someone a decent way down the hall laugh? You turn to give them the acknowledging bow only to discover that they were talking with someone else and laughing at them instead? - Yeah...me neither!

It's not that it's cold, it't that it's soooo far from being hot! The closer the health care bill gets to being implemented the closer Hell is to freezing over methinks!
Speaking of commercials that make me laugh (?) - I was within ear shot of an advertisement that said "And if you act now you can get this for only $399.00"
I'm sorry but "only" never applies to three-digit cost!!
Speaking of signs that make you turn your head...I noticed a vehicle the other day cruisin' on down the road with a signage on it that read "Crash Research Car"! - Wow. how many tests can you actually run? Do they EVER pass? Where can I sign up?!? :)

Enclosing (and speaking of something that I wasn't currently speaking of...get it?)
Whilst (yes whilst) at Starbucks, I was handed my White Chocolate Mocha with Caramel on top without one of those little sleeves. I didn't accept it. The girl said "Oh, you want a sleeve? I was gonna say "Oh no, that's fine" Then, when she handed it to me, I was gonna make her hold on to it 'til she DROPPED it due to the excessive heat that they are speaking of when they label RIGHT THERE on the side of the cup! - And then I'd say "it's hot ain't it?" 'causeing a chain-reaction of never giving out a hot beverage without one of the sleeves.......but, alas, I said yes to the offer, took it, enjoyed it on my ride in considering I paid ONLY $4.89 for it!!

Later

No comments: