Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The "edge" of reason....

Folks, fair warning. Do NOT read this.
I'm serious. It is not pleasant.

Okay, FINE. Continue at your own risk.



Thursday the 18th. There I was. In my office 8:29am - It was a relatively quiet morning. My eye was bothering me. I had started a new project at work. The day was going just fine.....until............in walked the office nurse. With a story to tell.


"Ya'll" she said. "This morning I was in the shower, shaving my pits and when I went to switch from the left to the right, I cut my nipple with the razor!"



All of the blood drained from my face. Me and the office manager immediately clutched our busoms! I heard a legion of demons screaming off in the distance. I had forgotten about my eye irritant - due to the vision loss, no doubt.
It was the single worst thing I had ever heard. ALL BEFORE 9AM!!!

I can't even go on.......Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

OUCH..... thats awful.

So whats the update on jobs?

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.