Monday, December 15, 2008

What'd I tell ya?

Greetings from the third floor of a Dr's office building across from Doctor's Hospital. Dave-O coming to you live from his.......new job!
That's right folks, this morning I resume employment-ness. Calling and appealing on claims, getting things paid. Something I rather enjoy doing. In an office with three ladies. Two of whom are exactly ONE foot away from me. Oh, they like to talk. They are very nice and I fit right in - thanks to my warm personality and the fact that my wife's best friend is my new boss, who is keeping an eye on me!
I told you people that God will take care of me. Thanks for the comments about having all this free time..........lol.

So far, I've had to move the pink ipod station from my desk (1. To try to concentrate, and 2. Well, the pink thing)
I've made fun of my new co-workers. What is it about me that makes me think that I can so quickly poke fun at people that I barely know? - Must be that warm personality thing again.

Got to go. Boss is watching. and APPARENTLY I have to post more pics of the kids.

Later, Dave

2 comments:

Pharmacy Friend said...

Congrats David! God is good. I didn't know you had a pharmacy blog until yesterday. What a day to start reading. I am very excited for you.

Pharmacy Friend said...

OOPs. I didn't proof read. Well, I am new at this.