Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weather or not!


So I'm watching Ice Road Truckers last night to try to get some tips on how to drive in to work.

No, not really. But I wish there more than "two" types of drivers out there. 1. The ones going too slow. and, 2. The "what ice?" Drivers.

Bridges are far too plentiful around here.


Let me give you a lesson in who I work with.

As previously stated, I work within slapping distance of two females. Which is not good for a smart-butt like me. I pay dearly for my quips. But they make it so darn easy! They are like Burt and Ernie, except they aren't boys, they don't live together, and they are not muppet characters. But anyway, we made a pact to be nice to each other today. That lasted 10 minutes, then another 7 minutes, we just keep re-making the pact.

The boss is nice and in the same office area. She will throw a paper-clip every now and then. It's not all fun and games though. We get food brought to us by reps as well!! It's not all fun, games, food, fights, though.............let's just say that someone brought a "fart machine" - (not that we needed one, but that story won't make it this time)

But it's not all fun, games, food, fights, and farts, though......I do manage to get work done.

Then, I go home, throw the football (in the house) with the kid, play x-box 360, chase the wife around. But it's not all football, games, and fun though........well, actually it is - with an occasional Frazier episode. Come to think of it, life is grand. I will take this moment to be thankful and pray for many individuals that don't have it so well.....or, don't see that they have it well. Selah.

Thanks for the comments.


I wish you well this season with the hopes of next year being successful.


Talk to you later, keep it on the road! - Dave

No comments: