Saturday, October 25, 2008

Now hear this!


Couldn't think of a good title.
Thanks for coming back.
It's Saturday morning 2:55am.........Well, since you ask, let me tell you. The wife went to spend the night with her sister and help with the baby. I never sleep well when she's not around. Plus all this BRILIANT stuff was rolling around my head and I had to write it.
First off, how is Baby Abby? - Doing very well. Eating good, crying good, keeping her dad up all night to blog about breastfeeding.....and apparently, now, has me doing it as well.
Little Abby is 6 days old. Which is great 'cause God created Man on the sixth day. Now I guess that's not really the same thing but it makes you wonder of all the things we can compare the different stages of our kids life to. My oldest son Drew is 8. President Bush is about to complete an 8 year term. My youngest son Caden is 5. And he, well he looooves Kung Fu Panda!
Okay so nothing really brilliant is rolling around. Maybe I wrote this for someone out there who needed to feel special at this moment. I told someone the other day that they were one oneth of a person. - Now don't you feel special?
Did I tell you about the "windshield washer?" - About a week ago I was driving home and had to stop for gas. I went inside and paid a couple hundred dollars for half a tank, came back to the truck and started fueling up. I look over and, walking towards me from the store, was an older gentleman with a spray can and a rag. So, I'm thinking, "great, I'm gonna be mugged by Schneider" (ya know, the guy from One Day At A Time?)
It was some salesman trying to sell me a windshield cleaner. He made himself at home, sprayed without my permission, and began wiping. - Awkward Meter ring a bell? It was-a-peaking!!
He finished cleaning the driver's side and I said "You got a card or something, I got to go" - He gave me his card and started CLEANING MY FENDER. Persistent old booger. I finally got in shut and locked the door, cranked er up and took off. But, boy was my windshield clean!! That crap worked!! (Abby, don't say crap)

Well, the moral of the story is....you really shouldn't blog at 3am. And now, I'd like to talk about breastfeeding....kidding. - Have a wonderful next couple of days!!

Dave-O out.

No comments: